Unless you have been living under a rock for the past 3 months, you probably know that this Saturday, April 13th is the Canes Football Spring Game. What you may not know is why you NEED to go – TAILGATING!!!
This game is your only opportunity to tailgate in South Florida for the next 4 ½ months! Sure, there will be derby-gating and beach-gating in the meantime (more on these phenomena later), but between now and when the Canes kickoff on August 30th against FAU, where else are you going to tailgate? (BTW, if you say a Marlins game, I will slap you).
Here’s what you need to know:
- Location: Sun Life Stadium
- Time: Game starts at 3:00 p.m.
- Tailgating: Gates open for tailgating at high noon (3 hours of tailgating)
- Cost: Both parking and admission to the game are FREE (Unlike Florida, UM (a) has a spring game and (b) doesn’t charge – Thank you UM!)
How will CanesTailgating.com be tailgating the Spring Game?
- CanesTailgating.com will be hosting hotdog bar buffet. Chicago dog – done. Pineapple dog – done. Chili-cheese dog – done. Any other dog you can imagine – done. Indigestion – most likely.
- Reason for hotdog bar buffet: With only 3 hours to tailgate/grill before kickoff (usually, gates open 4 hours ahead of time), we want to get the most out of this tailgate!
How are you tailgating the Spring Game? We want to know! Please let us know your tailgating plans in the comment section below or hit us up on Twitter @canestailgating, or on Facebook.
Hope to see you Saturday! And remember, after tailgating, be sure to make it in for UM’s select-a-seat program.